Tuesday 29 June 2010

A little heartbraker

Hello :)

Thank you so much to Paul and Siri for asking me to join this fantastic Design Team!! I'm truly honered and proud.

Here is my first creation I like to share with you all. This is a babycard and the sentiment translate to "Congratulations with a little heartbraker". I've colored this little cutie with my Copics. The papers are Maja Design, from Sweden. I love this paper and use them a lot :) Punches are from MS. To embellish I have of course used gorgeous flowers from WOC; 15mm Open Roses, 10mm Open Roses, 6mm Closed Rosebuds and Cherry Blossoms Flowers :) I put some Stickles Star Dust on them to add a little sparkle.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping by :)) Hugs, elsi




2 comments:

  1. Ohhh wowww,What a BEAUTIFUL card,i love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that little chappie the cutest thing and such a wonderful card!

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete