Sunday 27 June 2010

Merry-Go-Round of Roses!

Hi Everyone~

I hope you enjoy my first post here at the Wild Orchid Crafts Blog!  I am so excited to share my creations with you!  Thanks again to Paul and Siri for asking me to be a part of their wonderful team!  Today I want to share my Merry-Go-Round card with you:
This is my moveable Merry-Go-Round card...the horsey moves up and down on the Merry-Go-Round pole.  I've used Kaisercraft Gypsy Sister papers...I absolutely love the range of bold colors in this pack!!!  Viva Decor Glitter liner was used around the sentiment on the scalloped oval.  All flowers started out white....I airbrushed them with my Copic ABS to match the colors of the card! The flower arrangement was made with a Classic Sweet Rose 40mm, a Wild Rose 30mm, Aster Daisies, 5mm rosebuds, and Crystal Drops in Burgundy.
  Here you can see a close up of the flowers!  They have been glitzed with star dust stickles for lots of added sparkle!!!  I love how you can take white flowers and customize them to fit with the color scheme of your card! I hope you have enjoyed!
♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful card Kim,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete