Wednesday 11 August 2010

Doorhanger Decoration

Good Morning~

How are you all doing this lovely Wednesday?  I hope wonderfully!!!  Sorry I've been missing for the past week...I finished my summer class yesterday so now I am on vacation for 3 weeks until fall classes start up again....now I'm going to craft my time away!  Hee hee!  Today I have a fun doorhanger to share with you! 
For my doorhanger I have used a WOJ stamp, Melinda Blowing Kisses.  Papers are from DCWV Luxury Collection and MME.   

Melinda has been colored with Copics and background has been airbrushed with my Copic ABS.  Flower arrangement has been created with flowers from the fabulous Wild Orchid Crafts which consist of a Flat Gardenia, Cherry Blossoms, 10mm white with baby pink center roses (which were then airbrushed to add the blue), White Gypsophila flowers, 4mm closed Rosebuds, and Pink Crystal Chandeliers.  All flowers have been glitterized with Star Dust Stickles.  

I hope you've enjoyed my creation today!

♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful creation, Kim - very inspiring!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete