Tuesday 28 January 2014

From Peanuts to Posies!!!!

A very happy day to everyone!!! We are so glad that you have decided to drop by today and would love to see you here everyday! We enjoy showing you the many ways we use the gorgeous products from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop.

Today I needed a little canister to put some little surprises in for a sweet friend and I started with a can that originally held peanuts and this is what I came up with in a quick flash.....


I first covered the can with Maja Designs Sofiero paper and then added some lovely Guipure Lace and some trim I had on hand. For the top of the canister I used Rose Leaves topped with a bouquet of Wild Roses and Lilies and an organza bow.

Thanks again for dropping by and until the next time, big hugs from Jacque!

No comments:

Post a Comment