Sunday 12 October 2014

Christmas Bell Ornament

Hi there, here’s another ornament, I am loving making these so much and have so many ideas for more.   I have used the SCD Christmas Moments sentiment set for the sentiments on the front and back of the ornament.  I thought the Peace Love Joy sentiment was just perfect for the design.

bev-rochester-christmas-bell-ornament1

And a peek at the back

bev-rochester-christmas-bell-ornament2

And another look at the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I used gold glitter glue on the flowers for a change.  I used a magnolia (my favourite flower at the moment), lilies, cosmos daisy, open roses, spiral stamens, and finished off with some rhinestones and tiny little pine cones that I picked up whilst out walking the dogs. 

bev-rochester-christmas-bell-ornament3

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

4 comments:

  1. It is really beautiful and soooo elegant made with all the small edges with the stickles, that really makes it stand out and look even more elegant. Just stunning work as usual Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev~
    I have been away a while and missed how you made this beautiful ornament, and apparently others, too.
    Would you please send me the link of the original post from your site? I would really appreciate it very much.

    He IS Able!
    Traci Starkweather
    tracistarkweather@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful decoration! I love your festive flower arrangement.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The information that you provided was thorough and helpful. I will have to share your article with others.
    Orchid Decorative Ornament

    ReplyDelete