Wednesday 1 October 2014

Little thank you gift

Hello everybody,

Today I'd like to show you a small thank you gift I made for my next door neighbor who has been sweet enough to bring me fresh tomatoes from her garden the past weeks. It's just a little box filled with chocolates but I think it's always nice to let somebody know you appreciate their kindness.

The adorable Wee Stamps image that I used is called Polly and she's available as a digital image and a rubber stamp. I decided to use red, white and blue as a color theme and so I used pretty Wild Orchid Crafts flowers in the same colors to decorate the box with. You'll find links to the different flowers below.
 On the other side of the box I just added a circle with a computer generated sentiment, bedankt which means thank you in Dutch. The pretty papers from Maja Design are perfect with the color theme that I picked and three little pearls finish things of perfectly.
A close up of the gorgeous flowers.

I hope you like my small thank you gift and get inspired to thank somebody who has been kind to you! Have a great day everybody!!

Hugs,





Materials used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
White, Ivory & Tan self adhesive pearls 3mm
Navy Blue Open Roses 25mm
Red Open Roses 25mm
White Cosmos Daisies
Baby Blue Sweetheart Blossoms
White Sweetheart Blossoms
Baby Blue Cherry Blossoms
Red Cherry Blossoms (not in store as I type this but be sure to check the general Cherry Blossoms folder on a later date)
Off-White Chrysanthemums

3 comments:

  1. Your neighbor will cherish this thoughtful gift! Sweet Polly is precious and I love the colors you used to design your box. This is sweet inside and out. :o) Gorgeous project!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe boƮte, belles couleurs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and I am sure your neighbour will cherish it.
    The colours are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete