Monday 18 April 2016

Birthday card with apples

Hello everyone.

Today I have for you a birthday card with apples and lots of Wild Orchid Crafts products.


I cut out two apples using my scissors, then I adhered big lilies, added some roses, flat blooms and leaves. I also added a metal clock.


My card is very dimentional, so I made a box.


Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-333
MIXED COLOUR MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-197
PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-007
MIXED 2-TONE PINK OPEN ROSES MKX-068
MIXED CLOCKS &TIME METAL EMBELLISHMENTS GST-158
MIXED COLOUR SUMMER BLOOMS (20 colours - 3cm / 1.18") MKX-157
2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 20mm MKX-447
MIXED PINK SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS (SET A) - ⅕" (5mm) MKX-315
MIXED PINK SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS (SET B) - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-505

Thank you for watching!
Monika

3 comments:

  1. This card is very pretty. I am trying to make it at home for my sister’s birthday. I’ll be so happy if I could even make half of this. She has reserved one of Chicago venues for the party with Thai food catering services.

    ReplyDelete