Wednesday 24 August 2016

Colorful mini canvas

Today, I have a very simple home decor project you can make (almost) on a whim! I use a watercolour canvas board as the base on my project. I put watercolour sThis can be made when you need a gift and you donjt have a lot on it in a rainbow order. I than use sticky rub-ons and gold foil for an instant elegant look. Finally, I add flowers and ribbons to complete the rainbow effect (I used a glue gun to be even quicker). The quote is print on vellum paper.

 It can make a beautiful gift to make when you are in a rush!






List of Wild Orchid Crafts products used in this project:
  • 50 MIXED 2-TONE COLOUR CHERRY BLOSSOM MKX-077
  • PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - PASTEL GEUMS MKX-210
  • 100 MIXED COLOR "TEA" ROSES 25mm QVR-034
  • 50 MIXED EARTH TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-267
  • PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-007
  • 50 MIXED PINK/WHITE MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm) QVR-009
  • 40 MIXED WHITE/CREAM TONE HIP ROSEBUDS GST-013
  • 50 MIXED AQUA/BLUE COSMOS DAISY STEM FLOWERS MKX-124
  • 100 MINIATURE MIXED GREEN SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-397

You can find all these products on the Wild Orchid Crafts website.



2 comments: