Thursday 15 September 2016

Summertime layout

Hello everyone! Today's layout feature some of the newest Pretty Floei flowers, which I love! I'm usually not a big fa not yellow, but those flowers are just gorgeous. They were a perfect fit for my page and they added a nice finishing touch to it.





You can find the Wild Orchid Crafts products used in this project here.

  • PRETTY FLORI FLOWERS-MIXED WHITE MKX-392
  • 50 MIXED GREEN TONE CHERRY BLOSSOMS MKX-044
  • 100 WHITE LEAVES 40mm MKX-449
  • 20 WHITE TUSCANY ROSEBUDS MKX-620
  • VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON- CAMEL HAIR MKX-477
  • MIXED VINTAGE STYLE METAL EMBELLISHMENTS GST-045

Thank you for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout! May I ask which stamps you used? I love them! Your design is gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! The stamp I used is from Caravelle Studio. The name of the stamp is "Un regard sur mon histoire" and it's a 10" long border stamp. Product number SED0003

      Delete