Saturday 29 July 2017

Baby girl mini album

Hello dear friends! Evgenia Petzer with you. And I am happy to share the new mini album for a baby girl. In my previous post I have shown you the box, this baby album also can be stored in that box. It fits in perfectly.
Many tones of pink, pearls, some ribbons and of course gorgeous flowers!
Before I start showing you the inside of the mini album, I want you to check these heather flowers, they are my new fav! the y so greatly complete any flower composition (and come in different colors, check them out, if you are looking to add something new to your wishlist.

and now lets have a look inside of the album.
I put the pictures of Maja Design papers in the frames, but they will be replaced by the photos of the little one.



 the view from the side.
Wild Orchid Crafts products used:

have a  lovely weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful album, love all the different elements and of course the gorgeous flowers. Take care, Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!! All of the details are amazing!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete